Refrigerators need regular maintenance to keep working properly. The best way to prevent problems is to check the fridge regularly and ensure everything inside is clean and free of food debris. You should also check the temperature settings on your fridge and freezer.
Below, are some easy tips for keeping your fridge in tip-top shape
If your fridge has an air filter, replace it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. A dirty air filter can cause the fridge to work harder than it needs to, leading to premature breakdowns.
Door Gaskets & Seals
Check the door gaskets and seals. These rubber strips seal the door shut. They can deteriorate over time, causing cool air to escape and warm air to enter. To check them, close the door on a piece of paper. If you can pull the paper out easily, the gasket must be replaced.
Clean the condenser coils: These coils help cool the fridge. They can get dusty up over time, which makes them less effective. Unplug the fridge and vacuum them with a brush attachment to clean them.
Replace The Filter
Replace the filter: Your fridge has a filter that helps remove impurities from the water it dispenses. Over time, these filters can get clogged, so it’s crucial to replace them according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Appliance Repair In Bellevue &
Dryers are very useful appliances. They help us save time and energy when we wash clothes. However, it could become dangerous if you don’t take care of your dryer properly. It’s important to check your dryer regularly to make sure everything is working correctly.
Here are some tips for Dryer maintenance:
- Always clean the lint trap after each. A build-up of lint can be a fire hazard.
- Inspect the venting system regularly and clean it if A clogged vent can cause the dryer to overheat and start a fire.
- Has your dryer been serviced by a qualified appliance technician every few years to ensure that it operates safely and efficiently?
Following these simple tips can help prevent a dryer fire in your home. Appliance Pro repair is always here to help keep your home safe!
BELLEVUE’S TOP RATED COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLIANCE REPAIRS
We provide commercial and residential appliance repairs in Bellevue. Our technicians have years of experience fixing everything from washers to dryers.
We repair all brands of appliances, including Bosch, GE, Maytag, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, LG, Samsung, Frigidaire, Amana, Kenmore, Electrolux, Sears, and more.
If you own a business, you know that keeping your appliances running smoothly is essential to your success. That’s why we offer commercial appliance repair services in Bellevue. Our technicians are trained to handle all brands of commercial appliances, from refrigerators to dishwashers. Whether you need us to repair a broken refrigerator, freezer, stove, microwave, or washing machine, our team of experts has the skills to get the job done right.
When your commercial refrigeration equipment breaks down, you need a reliable and efficient repair service to get your business back up and running. At Appliance Pro Repairs, we specialize in providing top-notch repair services for commercial refrigeration systems in Bellevue, WA, and the surrounding areas.
Here are some tips to help you prevent common problems and maintain the efficiency of your commercial refrigeration equipment:
- Regular Maintenance: Schedule routine maintenance with a professional technician who can inspect and service your refrigeration system. Regular maintenance helps identify potential issues early on and allows for necessary adjustments, cleaning, and component replacements.
- Proper Loading and Organization: Arrange your stored items properly to allow for efficient air circulation within the unit. Avoid overloading shelves and ensure there is enough space between items for proper cooling.
- Seal Integrity: Check and maintain the door seals or gaskets of your refrigeration units. Damaged or worn-out seals can lead to air leaks, causing temperature fluctuations and energy wastage. Replace seals if they are not providing a tight seal.
By following these preventive measures, you can enhance the lifespan of your commercial refrigeration system, minimize disruptions to your business, and ensure the safety and quality of your stored goods.