Appliance Pro Repair Job Details
- $25 – $30 an hour
- Flexible schedule
- Driver’s License
Full Job Description
Looking for an amazing job with awesome people? Base Pay + Commission! We are seeking qualified, certified, and experienced appliance repair technicians to join our team at Appliance Pro Repairs. As an appliance repair technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing a wide range of appliances in customers’ homes.
Our highest-paid technicians are on track to making over 100k this year! We are looking to expand and hire a “master” appliance technician alongside a trainee.
To be considered for this role, you must have a proven track record of successfully repairing appliances, as well as a current certification or up for renewal in appliance repair. Experience working with a variety of appliance brands is also preferred. We are open to training new technicians who can make $18/HR starting, and increase $5/HR once certified and able to carry out jobs by themselves.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Diagnose and repair a variety of appliances, including refrigerators, stoves, ovens, washing machines, and dryers.
- Commercial Experience Huge Plus. Communicate effectively with customers to determine the nature of the appliance problem and provide an estimated cost for repairs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all repair work performed.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines while on the job.
- Comfortable using an app-based CRM scheduling system to build relationships with clients, build invoices, and take payment when needed. If you are a qualified, certified, and experienced appliance repair technician looking to join a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- King County, WA
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: In-person